Use of Information
RIKEN CBS will use information acquired properly through various events and seminars only to the extent necessary for the purposes listed below, and unless required by law, will not use collected information for any purpose other than those listed below.
- In order to prevent leaks of personal information, RIKEN CBS will take appropriate measures including restrictions on access and duplication, management of media, and safe disposal.
- Unless required to do so by law, RIKEN CBS will not provide personal information about any individual to any third party without that individual's consent.
- If operations related to personal information are commissioned to a third party, RIKEN CBS will take appropriate measures to ensure the secure management of personal information, by acquiring confirmation beforehand and including clauses on confidentiality into contracts.
- RIKEN CBS will clearly specify how it will use collected personal information, and will only use personal information to the extent necessary for these uses. It will not store any personal information that it not necessary for those uses.
- RIKEN CBS will collect personal information in a proper way, in principle directly from the individual concerned. When acquiring information directly in written form, it will in as far as possible concretely specify how it will use the collected information.
- Within the extent necessary for attaining the purposes of use of personal information, BSI RIKEN will make efforts to ensure that the personal information it stores is in accordance with both past and present reality.
- RIKEN CBS will establish a framework for the protection of personal information, will educate all personnel on the importance of this framework, and will make efforts to ensure that personal information is properly handled.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify your or your name, e-mail address, address, street address, telephone number, occupation, and/or organization of affiliation. By giving RIKEN CBS personal information, you give RIKEN CBS your consent to collect and use it in accordance with this statement. If you do not approve of RIKEN CBS's use as outlined here, please do not submit your personal information.
Use of Collected Information
RIKEN CBS will not use collected personal information for any other purpose than the following:
- To organize seminars, symposiums, and other events
- To carry out activities necessary to respond to inquiries about its activities
- To fulfill its obligations in contracts or to comply with the law
- To fulfill its obligations under contracts with outside parties for the procurement of goods and services that require the provision of personal information
Like most commercial websites, RIKEN CBS automatically logs all of the traffic to and from this website. These logs do not include any type of personal information that can identify you or your company. These logs include domain information that helps RIKEN CBS to improve its website, determine the cause of any problem and analyze statistically.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Links to Other Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to other sites. Note, however, that RIKEN CBS does not share personal information with any of these sites, and RIKEN CBS is not responsible for their content and/or privacy policies.
Changes to this Policy
Questions or Suggestions
Please send us your questions or concerns about RIKEN CBS's collection, use or disclosure of your personal information via our contact form.