Graduate students or those with equivalent knowledge
Students who can commute to RIKEN every Monday for 10 months
Every monday from 4:30-7:30pm for 10 months starting Sep.
Comments from past participants are on the website.
Documents for submission
- CV (in Japanese or English)
- A short essay on any topic, such as about yourself, or your research goals (in English, 200–400 words)
- Select one original research paper, read it closely, and then write a report summarizing the paper and explaining the reason for your interest in it, its significance, and how it relates to your future research themes and outlook (in English, 400–800 words). (You may not choose a paper that has been published by someone in your own lab.)
- A recommendation letter from your research advisor (in Japanese or English) A letter of recommendation should be uploaded by your research advisor.
Deadline, Announcement of results: TBA
- 2-1 Hirosawa, Wako City, Saitama 351-0198 JAPAN
- Brain Science Central Bldg., RIKEN Center for Brain Science
- 15 minutes walk from Wako-shi station (Tobu Tojo Line or Yurakucho/Fukutoshin Subway Line)
Every lecture and discussion will be in English
There is no scholarship plan for this program.